DNS Throwing - Skills Course
This DNS Advanced Skills course aims to establish and refine your assessment and rehabilitation and performance training of the throwing athlete.
Pre-requisites: DNS Exercise 2 or DNS B
DNS Throwing Skills Course Objectives
- Developmental kinesiology aspects for the ideal stereotype of the throwing motion.
- Basic core stabilization as a prerequisite for the locomotion pattern of throwing.
- The functional differentiation of the extremities for the thrower - throwing, stepping forward and supporting function for the ipsilateral pattern during the throwing motion.
- Biomechanical and developmental kinesiology principles applied to the throwing athlete.
- DNS based assessment of a throwing athlete. Hands-on workshop to refine manual skills when working with throwing athlete.
- continued below...
- The most frequent types of musculoskeletal dysfunction resulting from non optimal throwing stereotypes and poor methodology of training. Demonstration and workshop.
- Active Exercise positions to train core stabilization as a prerequisite for the ideal throwing
- Manual treatment, mobility/strengthening, and coordination (Active Exercises) from the
developmental perspective in order to prepare the throwing athlete for play.
- Demonstration and workshops, discussion.
Ready to Register? Start Here
Purchase a seat in the course from DNS Rehab Canada below:
DNS Throwing – Skills Course – Vancouver 2023
Each person wishing to take a DNS course must pay a small fee (80 Euros) to the Prague School of Rehab, the originators and proprietors of all things DNS. Click on this button to go directly to the Prague School website and pay your fee:
(scroll to the very bottom of the linked page)